In case you can't tell, she's the devil and I'm a monk. Sorry it's so blurry- whaddya want, it's a camera phone! That isn't to say, of course, that I didn't bring along the heavy-duty photography equipment, just that I didn't deploy it so early in the night. Besides, given Matt's antics, lower-grade photographic quality is probably for the best anyway.
Here are Erika and Jason, as John and Cindy McCain:
(How the good Senator won Lucifer's endorsement is beyond me.)And here's Martha and Matt as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf:
And this group came as the Desperate Housewives...err... wait, no. These are the fine women formerly of UNC Intervarsity!
Alright... hmm, how to best describe the rest of this very illuminating evening? Let's see... I have to take into account that my parents read this blog... young children might happen upon it as their parents peruse my writings... Shelly's coworkers could conceivably find their way here... hmm, nope, sorry, can't tell you much of anything!
But you know what they say- "a picture's worth a thousand words". Just to keep some of those words from being "You idiot! I can't believe you let Chris get that on film! Just... get... out!", or "Chris! You have to change your blog RIGHT NOW! Martha just called, and she's hysterical! One of the partners saw it!", I'll just post this one:
Annnnnnnnd....... these two:

In a way, I feel like, last night, I was finally initiated into all those college parties I've heard so much about from Shelly and her friends, although I didn't get to see Matt do "The Professor", which really would have sealed the deal for me. I guess there's always next time...sigh.
The one downside was that I had to drive all the way back from Greensboro at 12:30 am last night. We finally got in and got to bed at about 2, and, like I said, I just can't roll like that anymore. I did take one of Shelly's muscle relaxers before bed last night to sooth my aching back, and that might have had something to do with it too. At any rate, waking up at 9:30 am this morning (after the time change), I got sent on a Mickey D's breakfast run. Of course, the drive-through was backed up half a mile, so, despite the fact I didn't drink last night, I probably looked for all the world like some hung-over frat boy as I rolled up in there in an undershirt, shorts, and sandals on a morning that called for much warmer attire. Oh well, at least I didn't see anyone I knew.
So, anyone out there with any other good Halloween stories? I'm sure my buddies from Maryland didn't disappoint with a weekend Halloween to work with!
Oh, and Jason? I'll send you that pic you wanted...hehehe.


1 Comments:
I LOVE that picture of Martha! He He.
Post a Comment
<< Home