WARNING: RANT IN PROGRESS
Be advised, I have a whole blog ready to post that I will put up later tonight or tomorrow, but I've come upon something during my lunchtime reading that I have to just share... and oh, does this makes me incredibly angry...
Apparently, this nutbag doctor thinks, since Sarah Palin is pro-life, that she was hypocritical to give birth to her son, Trig.
Yeah, didn't make sense to me either.
Generally, hypocrites make choices that run contrary to the standards they say they live by, but apparently, if you oppose abortion, you're damned if you do or damned if you don't.
According to the nutbag doctor's "logic" (it hurts me to have to use that word, even guarded by quotation marks), since Sarah Palin had the "choice" to abort Trig before he was born, she's a hypocrite, even though she did not exercise that choice.
This is an extremely interesting standard for hypocrisy! Since the doctor mentions she's anti-gun, I presume she doesn't own one. However, this being America, she did have the choice of whether or not she wanted to buy one, whether she likes it or not. Is she a hypocrite, even though she chose not to?
MADD is against drunk driving, yet every last one of their members have the option of going into a bar and loading right on up. They, presumably, don't do so. But by the nutbag doctor's logic, since society gives them that choice, they're hypocrites!!!
Since my blog last week, the Left in this country has gone into overdrive trying to destroy this woman. They've thrown everything at her but the kitchen sink, insinuating Trig is her daughter's child, calling her a liar, mentioning her husband had a DUI but failing to note it was 22 YEARS AGO, and accusing her of ethical violations for trying to get her ex brother-in-law fired from the State Police, but not bothering to mention that he'd been accused of using a stun gun on a child. And now... 'hypocrisy'!!
To call this stuff baseless is to insult baseless allegations everywhere. The guy on the roadside in the tinfoil hat deserves to be taken more seriously. It's only one step above an investigative story by Dan Rather.
Ah, wait. Read the biographical line at the bottom. The nutbag doctor is from San Francisco. This explains a lot. For a second there I thought this had actually emerged from somewhere in America, rather than the last remaining Soviet enclave. Whew, what a relief!


4 Comments:
She's saying that she's (Palin) hypocritical for having a choice that she would deny other women. Makes no sense to me since she didn't make that "choice" What would be hypocrital was killing the child and then denying others the "right" to kill such children.
You're right, it doesn't make sense. Sarah Palin can't help that she has that choice; society gives it to her whether she wants it or not. All she can do is choose not to exercise it. Society gives you a lot of choices that you, personally, don't have to view as viable choices at all.
It worries me that such illogical morons infest our medical professions.
uh, hey chris, Palin comes from Alaska, buddy, dont you watch the news! Hahaha - it is really random how I actually got back to this page of yours...I'll have to tell you about it someday. Tell Shelly I said Congrats! on passing the Bar (BTW: How many drinks does it take to be considered "Passing the Bar") oh, my, I am too clever in my humor now-a-days! Ju
Justin, dude! The doctor comes from San Francisco!
And boy is it good to hear from you! I'll have to give you a call and hear that whole story about how you got back to my page! You haven't posted in forever!
Post a Comment
<< Home