Friday, July 13, 2007

Northward Bound

Just a quick note to let everyone know that Shelly and I are about to embark on our flight to MD, assuming Jason picks us up in the next few minutes as Erika promised. Please say a quick prayer for us, that the severely unlucky date doesn't spell certain doom for us. I'd like to say I'm unfazed by the whole Friday the 13th thing, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that, in the back of my mind, it does bug me a little.
Hopefully, other, more superstitious people will chose not to travel tonight, meaning plenty of elbow room for the two of us.
In any event, I'll be back Monday with a new blog and, hopefully, lots of pictures. Unless I don't feel like it, or if I forget.
See you then, if not before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home