My patience is at it's end...
Two hours I've been sitting in front of this (word omitted) computer, trying to type out this post, and twice I've gotten far into it only to have this (multiple, hyphenated words deleted) thing crap out on me as I've tried to add pictures.
So, let's make a game of it, shall we? I'll add all the pictures I was going to, and you can all come up with your own story of my week. Most creative gets an undisclosed prize which I'll think up at a later time!

Here's a couple of links I was going to add; maybe they'll help.
Piedmont Wildlife Center- maybe an injured baby cardinal got picked up by kindly strangers and taken there?
Yates McLamb- maybe a certain someone started her summer job?
Oh, and Jen? Happy 27th Birthday! I wouldn't have bothered, certainly not three times, if I hadn't promised you a post tomorrow.
Now, I'll try to post this mess. And may the (unkind name omitted) who programmed this site get (horrible, very un-Christian death wish eliminated).




1 Comments:
Aww thanks for the post that was very kind of you. And as for those pictures. I dont even want to know what you were doing with that snake. Please dont tell me you decided to rescue him/her too. Haha! Kidding. Thanks for the call last night. Thanks for letting me vent as well. I needed it.
Post a Comment
<< Home