Amazing Race Reactions
For any Amazing Race watchers out there (this would mean you, Shelly and Jen), here's a worthy article about the last episode. There were quite a few things that made me raise an eyebrow, and she manages to hit most of them.
Astonishingly, she doesn't mention the beauty queens and the gay couple that both made the same idiotic mistake (taking a rowboat for a ten mile trip, rather than the large yacht like they were instructed), which resulted in the latter's elimination. I think that right there might take the cake for "Stupidest Amazing Race Moment Ever". I guess the adjective "amazing" applies to the participants as much as the race, and not in a necessarily positive way!


2 Comments:
Good luck! I am so happy that you have this opportunity...I know what it's like being stuck in an un-fun job. Knock 'em dead. But not so dead that they can't say 'you're hired!'
Hmm...methinks Jennifer meant to comment on the post below this one. If only I had the kind of power needed to move comments to their appropriate posting...
On another note, this site has a lot of gall, asking me to write in the gibberish word to comment on my own blog. It knows its me!
Post a Comment
<< Home