Perhaps it's a testament to my habit of procrastination that only now, deep into the internet age, when blogs have already totally changed the way we process news (and every other aspect of life, were some prominent bloggers to be believed), that I am finally starting one of my own. Pretty much the only one I pay much attention to is RealClearPolitics.com, but what finally prompted me to do this was a friend of mine (my wife's, technically, I guess) who moved to California and now uses hers to great effect to communicate with her friends around the country ( www.jenglass.blogspot.com if you'd like to go visit, as you should). Since I'm currently transplanted far from most of my family and friends in Maryland, and often go weeks and weeks without talking to some of them, I thought I'd try something similar.
Hopefully it will work out well and not go down that lonely, deserted road like so many of my other hobbies.
More later, hopefully. I'd really love for this not to be my only post ever!


1 Comments:
Chris!
Welcome to blogging! I resisted, I trash-talked, I balked, I now blog. Yay for your resolve...may it strenghten by the day. And you are MY friend, Shelly or no Shelly (may there never be a 'no Shelly' time).
You are way cool. And if I can do this, you certainly can. My page will link to yours!
Post a Comment
<< Home