Ahh, the Annual Office Christmas Party!
Ours was pretty awesome! We all met at 6 pm at Kurama's, Shelly and I driving separately. I got there a little before her and waited in the parking lot, igniting rumors inside, where the rest of my coworkers awaited.
Kurama's is just like Kanki's and Sakura's, apparently, and Shelly and I thoroughly enjoyed the food.
If you weren't there, though, there's not much to tell, I guess. You just had to be there on this one.
But there's nothing saying you all can't see pictures, of course! Here's one of Shelly and I:
And here's one of the teller staff:

Randy, top left, drew my name for Secret Santa, buying me Iron Man on DVD. I drew Justin (bottom right), so I bought him Grey Goose (hey, I only do what the card tells me!).
And here's me with my Chilean co-worker, Carola (pronounced CAR-O-LA, best said in high pitch and at extremely high volume!):
And last but not least, here's supervisor Denise with husband Tony, along with afore-mentioned Car-o-la:
And I guess that's about it! Hope everyone else had as good a time at their's as I did! (Although it was a bit awkward for a while there as everyone rehashed my various practical jokes around the table; come on, people, there's a time and place for everything!) ;)


4 Comments:
Our first Christmas Luncheon is today! Yes Luncheon, because being that there is eleven of us, we can't be seen out at night together. Plus there is no way in hell I am driving to DC for an dinner out. We are going to this Italian restaurant in Bethesda today. I will let you know how it turned out.
I guess I have been wearing that red sweater a lot since the last couple of blogs have featured me wearing it. Hmmmm...I guess it's time to put it away for a while.
Hey Chris
Looks like you all had a good time at the Christmas party. Sorry to say we didn't have a party where I work (I won't post the name of the company).
Can't wait to hear about your Christmas. Don't be too long with the posting it.
I'm sure a lot of interesting things happened at Christmas and we are all waiting to hear about it. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home